Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What world am I in?

What world am I in?

I just found out a week ago that there is such things as owning your dream car.. not really but "look" wise without paying hundreds and thousands of dollars.

I currently own a toyota mr2, lucky me and my dream car is a ferrari 430, just because of the magnificent sharp look it has. I love it.

Now I will be builidng up money, but first im buying just the kit from www.mr2kits.co.uk.

But heres the thing, I have never installed a kit before but I have ALOOT of time and I am dedicated to get this done perfectly. The paint job i will get someone else to do, but installing the KIT is freaking me out. Will I have to weld, readjust metal, glue...etc stuff around, cut some of the kit to make it proper fit?

Really. I want this to look as closest to the thing as possible... Now can anyone direct me to some good information that will help me get started? Enough so i can do this myself?

Also has anyone been caught before, as in someone told u its a fake ferrari, or lambo..etc

Re: What world am I in?

You tell me what world you are in? Im still tryna figure out what a fer.. 420 IS...

I know u meant 430 Im jus kiddin.. Dude, Wat state r u in? I am contemplating goin done the dj path myself..

HAHA

Yes thats what I ment, sorry actually im typing on a small computer keyboard, its screwing me up. Anyways i actually live in CANADA niagara falls good friend.

Welcome to the world of kitcars, you will find out soon enough once you build one you will want to have 20 more.

there are some 430 kits out there made just to fit over the mr2 with less work to do to it and zero cutting and welding and some require alot of welding and fabbing. you might be able to find some kits up in Tdot, they come and go very quickly.

If you need any help im down in london

Quote Originally Posted by manafest
    Now I will be builidng up money, but first im buying just the kit from www.mr2kits.co.uk.

But heres the thing, I have never installed a kit before but I have ALOOT of time and I am dedicated to get this done perfectly. The paint job i will get someone else to do, but installing the KIT is freaking me out. Will I have to weld, readjust metal, glue...etc stuff around, cut some of the kit to make it proper fit?
    If you cantact me direct I can send you a pdf copy of the build manual so that you can see exactly what's involved.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mr2kits
    Quote Originally Posted by manafest

If you cantact me direct I can send you a pdf copy of the build manual so that you can see exactly what's involved.
    Dave
    your the best brother.

You want me to send u an email or pm?

lay off the 420 to save for the 430
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by funexec
    Actually im going for a 360 now, its 4k its not expensive and its still pretty nice. Ill save up more for the interior

Quote Originally Posted by funexec
    I just fell on the floor in the fetal position in hysterics, thanks funexec I needed that.