Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAMN this cannot possibly be a replica...

DAMN this cannot possibly be a replica...

Its SPOT ON, could this be just a scam and they taped a real lambo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7E3S...eature=related

Re: DAMN this cannot possibly be a replica...

no scam, it's an extreme. Extreme took moulds of the real Murci (the owner has one), all panels fit the real car and vice versa. I heard Broadfieldz is out of business, though. But they were not the makers, if you are interested in the extreme kit just visit their website
    www.extreme-sportscars.com

Here's another clip, comparing the real (yellow) with the replica (white)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQX0...eature=related

Extreme are awsome, but out of business?

I was going to order a build on the murci for 32k... or possible 20k for the entire parts...

Extreme is not out of business. Give them a call and you get info on how to order one and get it shipped to Canada. A bit of work for the importing but if you read the long threads in general discussion, you should be able to figure out how to get Transport Canada to let it in as body parts.

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Extreme is not out of business. Give them a call and you get info on how to order one and get it shipped to Canada. A bit of work for the importing but if you read the long threads in general discussion, you should be able to figure out how to get Transport Canada to let it in as body parts.

Good luck
    Don
    Thanks alot Don! And haha yeah the long ass discussions are always helpful.

I also think that THEY DONT ship the entire build to canada, only the stats/europe, but im just guessing I havnt emailed yet.

Btw I honestly cant tell from the replica to the genuine one. They make these flawless almost... wow

Worth every penny imo

How are you supose to get your car shipped to them and then shipped back without costing a fortune?

and if i dont have a car? I mean they won't get a mr2 for you or something? I dont understand this process..\

Do i send my car to the UK. Or do you send money to them and they buy one for you over there.

Manafest;

From everything I have read and the research I have done, you won't be able to easily, if at all, import a body already mounted on the MR 2. This is where Transport Canada goes nuts. Don't quote me as all I have brought through from the States was a bare frame a few years ago but anything modified like an mr 2 or Fiero will most likely be a lot of work.

If you go to the Factory Five web site, there is a section on how they have garnered an agreement with Transport Canada to shop their kit sup with certain items and not others so TP Canada can say it is still parts and not considered a car.

In my opinion, your best bet is to get the body sent over as a body kit and then get someone like Prototype on this forum to take the mr 2 and fit the body to it. You can then finish the build yourself once the mr 2 is stretched and the body fit.

Good luck with your search and decisions and keep us posted.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by manafest

Good luck
    Don
    Thanks alot Don! And haha yeah the long ass discussions are always helpful.

I also think that THEY DONT ship the entire build to canada, only the stats/europe, but im just guessing I havnt emailed yet.

Btw I honestly cant tell from the replica to the genuine one. They make these flawless almost... wow

Worth every penny imo
    Extreme do ship to Canada! I drive an extreme DTM ;-)

Manafest;

From everything I have read and the research I have done, you won't be able to easily, if at all, import a body already mounted on the MR 2. This is where Transport Canada goes nuts. Don't quote me as all I have brought through from the States was a bare frame a few years ago but anything modified like an mr 2 or Fiero will most likely be a lot of work.

If you go to the Factory Five web site, there is a section on how they have garnered an agreement with Transport Canada to shop their kit sup with certain items and not others so TP Canada can say it is still parts and not considered a car.

In my opinion, your best bet is to get the body sent over as a body kit and then get someone like Prototype on this forum to take the mr 2 and fit the body to it. You can then finish the build yourself once the mr 2 is stretched and the body fit.

Good luck with your search and decisions and keep us posted.

Cheers
    Don
    Don, I agree - this is the best way to do it!

this ones mine.. should be completed soonish :-)

Steve
    DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
    Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website