Thread: IFG 355

IFG 355

I am getting ready to buy an IFG 355 fiero kit and dont know anything about the kit. Anything I should know like? conv. top availabilty, how much the kits run, how much they are worth. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Re: IFG 355

Do you know if it an IFG kit or a copy of one? The original IFG's had a lot of issues that many of the copies have fixed such as hoods being bowed, the left and right sides are not the same and many other issues like that. All are fixable if you take the time to do it. They are not just a bolt on kit. I built a cloned IFG and it still took a ton of work to do. Cost is always difficult to determine since much of it depends on you. For example will you be using OEM lights? If so then the kit will have to be reworked to make these fit of not done already plus the cost of OEM parts. The top is tough as there are many versions of the IFG kits out there.

If you do decide to get it you will fond that there are a bunch of us on here that can help you with your build. Good luck.

I believe its their original warlock style because he has the video with ol Ray from IFG

I wouldn't buy an IFG. They don't look very good up close because the body panels are molded together. The rocker panels are part of the door which doesn't look right either. IMHO I'd keep looking for a Mirage or AD355.
    Even the longest journey begins with the first step.