Thread: Lambo Wiper Arm

Lambo Wiper Arm

A good source for Lambo wiper arms is anywhere you can find R.V. parts. I picked up one for $20 us and only had to replace the end with the fiero one. That part was easy..just drill out the pin,modify and insert fiero attatchment to R.V. arm. These arms have two "arms" like the lambos. Check it out.

Sometimes you gotta safe a little $
    Lambobro

Re: Lambo Wiper Arm

Hey Lambobro,

Got any pics of your wiper arm? Would love to see how it came out. Also, do you have a brand name and part# for the wiper you bought? Or, do you know what RV it comes off of?
    Any help would be Great! I don't want to shell out $300 if I don't have to. Thanks!

Bob i sent you an e-mail...I am having problems figuring out how to reduce the image size to fit in the image downloader.
    Anyway hope that helps.

Can you post the information about getting the wiper arm on this site? Maybe a link to the pic?

??? Anyone ever hear any more about this? Any alternative to a $300 wiper arm would be appreciated! ;D

8) I got the pictures from Lambobro, Thanks guy! I am posting the pics for you, I hope you don't mind. Excuse my ignorance, but please explain how you were going to modify this to look right. I can see the possibilities. Thanks again for the pics! *

Making it look correct should be straight forward. I may or may not add the second wiper...a volkswagon cartidge would work. The wind deflector device can easily be made out of fiberglass and riveted on. As far as hooking up the second arm to the rotating mechanism, i will either simply connect the smaller to the larger(so they move together),which would give you only one mounting point or attatch the smaller next to the rotating one on a "floating" type setup...i.e. ball/socket or hiem joint. But for me, having that double arm look was the main objective .

mikeo

That's a fantastic Idea!! Now, what else can I spend that extra $300.00 on??? HMmmmmmm.... ;D