Thread: another f355 assembly video on ebay

another f355 assembly video on ebay

Re:another f355 assembly video on ebay

Not another.... the SAME.

This guy puts the video on the auction then uses another ID to run the bid up. If he ends up winning it, he relists it again. What a scammer! Reported to Ebay already.

DKOV -

See! Just to prove my point, I bid $85 for that video and a "new" bidder, with sunglassed ID (which means a recently changed ID) bid it to nearly $90 incrimentally.

What a crock!

DKOV -

ebay sure is gettin crooked.. man I remember the ol days of -50 items of ferrari and buying armani suits for under 100 cause nobody knew to look, now price jackers run ramped there.. back to the subject though.. had they ever made a video of the 308/328 being built? L8

Quote Originally Posted by paulino7777
    I have two assembly videos and a manual plus the kit car issue. I would be willing to donate my stuff to a library if other people would add theirs. My kit is apparently an IFG stretched spyder.

Re:another f355 assembly video on ebay Attn Dkov

Dkov, your comments are unfair. You have simply been outbid this week and last week by 0-rated ebayers.
    Ebay will tell you the same thing. I will provide you with last weeks winning bidder's name and email
    addresses and this weeks if you PM me. You can email them and ask them any questions you might have.
    We do not know both of them, they are just the high bidders. We are located in the southwest, and the
    2 bidders are from nashiville and MN. We do not know them. It was not a case of us buying our own tape
    as you stated in your post. We have 100 of them for sale. Maybe there just kitcar guys like you,
    that wanted the tapes and they did not have any ratings on ebay. If you want a tape, I will provide you
    one at your first bid price. Our auctions are constantly attacted by retalitory ebayers that we have left bad
    feedback in the past for non-payment. They simply change there names and ruin our auctions.We
    constantly have ebay pull them off our sites. You can contact us at ferrari_export@yahoo.com Its important
    that you use export and not exports since we recently split with our partner, and he owns the exports name.
    I hope this clears any misconceptions you may have. Sincerly Amy in behalf of the Ferrari-Export staff