Thread: Back-up Light switch needed!

Back-up Light switch needed!

I am just SOOOOO Giddy!!!!! I have ALL lights working on my 88 fiero 25'th Countach and have the samari lights working CORRECTLY!! One problem has surfaced though........I troubleshot my reverse lights to a bad reverse switch. My switch is screwed into the 5 speed Muncie on the top and has two wires from it to a connector. When you remove the switch,,,,,,it has a ball bearing on the bottom that the arm inside the tranny pushes in to activate the lights. Try as I have,,,,,,,I cannot get it to work again. I have not called Pontiac yet to price one. Any other ideas ??? I hit the salvage yards on Saturday 8)

Re:Back-up Light switch needed!

Riverside salvage on hall st in the city has a manual fiero with most of the interior still in it. its located in the lot about half way down on the right, way back by the fence (hard to find since they moved it) I've been up there pulling parts every chance I get. will be getting the bumper and the rest of the wheel skirts once it drys up. hope this helps and hey you cant beat the price from a You pocket bone yard.. opps I mean You wrench it.. LOL

Dreams to the rescue... !! I stand corrected thanks to my dream last night.. I remember now that the car at riverside is and auto cause I picked up the T handle and wished it was a stick. pretty much what happened in my dream but I was naked and at school and everyone was laughing at my stick. Manual that is!.! LOL.. funnier things have happened. Sorry about the goof hope you didnt go yet.. Its a 4 Cilinder also. L8

Thanks for the info,,,,,,,,I had not gone yet. I plan on spending saturday out in the yards looking for "stuff". Oh,,,,,,BTW,,,,,,,,,TMI!