Thread: Side mirror lights for 355 spyder

Side mirror lights for 355 spyder

ok im sure all that know me by now know that i hate oem well i hate the price lol well i had an idea for side mirror lights that might work in place of oem well i was thinking of using the front turn signals off a 94 and up probe gt because of the curve in the light, i think with a little molding and cutting the light might searve my purpose. well i wanted to ask if anyone knew of another way that i could solve this problem of another lense that might work better thanks....
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

Re:Side mirror lights for 355 spyder

Year 2001 up Mercedes C240. Here is what they look like in the mirror. This is a shot of Spyders car from the Daytona 2003 Show this past weekend. Check out "So who is going to Daytona" link for more photos.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

yeah i had thought about that but i was looking for a cheap alternative you wouldent happen to know how much the benz lights are????? they look very nice thanks for the info...

Contact Spyder. He will have the information regarding the cost of the lenses
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

i will do that thanks for the help guys

Mine were for the slk. $70 or less for the pair which includes the bulbs, it's been a while so I can't remeber the price.
    The parts guys at the local dealership were nice and helpfull, they like selling parts.
    I did have to grind off the extra plastic on the lenses so they would fit. Used a cut off tool.

An alternative is to get the LEDs the rice burners are using. I've seen the rounded led lense only(not complete housing)somewhere.

yeah i had thought about that but the thing is that they wont just sell me the lenses they want me to get the entire mirror and i dont need that but thanks for the help the benz are a little to rich for my blood but i will consider it as a last result thanks for the help guys holla