Thread: Lambo doors for a ford probe

Lambo doors for a ford probe

hey guys i know im off topic but i know that you guys are the best and probably the only people that could help me with this. im trying to put a vls (verticle lift system) on the doors of my probe i have seen people selling the kit for like 1400 and i just cant do it it would hurt my heart to pay that much for that well if any of you guys got any ideas im open to the possibilities thanks a bunch in advance holla
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

Re:Lambo doors for a ford probe

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

woa lambo you are the man damn im gonna hop right on those thanks for the heads up bro..

A bit of caution (if it's not too late):

Some of those guys are just selling a MS Word file with links. One guy was just selling paragraphs of my site (I got a few emails about it). The Third-Gen forum guys bought something from this seller and it turned out to be junk (just copy-pasted info from the Net).

For reference:
    http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/show...hreadid=162531
    http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/show...hreadid=109009

I wish you all the best though. Let us know if this works out for you.
    -F

omg dude thats crazy thanks so much man i got outbidded and lost the auction but i think it was for the better man i can believe that ebay would let them do a thing like that oh well its over and im back at the drawing board so flip do you know anything about this art i have decided to do butterfly doors they will be easier well let me know if you got any tips man and thanks again for saving me a buck lata

KitMan

Sorry to hear that kitman I had no idea
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

hey man dont even worry about it its not your fault im just glad u took the time to give me a hand thanks alot...

Well I don't really have many tips, except:

Look over my 'doors' section. At the bottom you will also find additional links to companies. There is also a mailbag article (the last one on the mailbag page) that may help.

I used to get about a dozen emails a week from people that wanted to mod their car with scissor or butterfly doors. I've had to put up a notice because everyone thinks I either sell the parts, or perform the mods myself (even though I state CLEARLY that I don't).

Man if I wan't such a nice guy I could make a killing on eBay as well... damn morality. Some of the MS word docs are laughable- they don't even include pictures. They just have a bunch of links to sites and an "introduction".