Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHEEL-ADAPTERS

WHEEL-ADAPTERS

Anybody needing wheel adapters,call ricky racer at 1-800-778-7347,and ask for sanford,they have the best prices on billet adapters,starting at 39$ for a one inch any 5 to any
    five adapter,i include those with my miata z-3 kit,and they ship fast and right.
    MIKE

Re:WHEEL-ADAPTERS

Quote Originally Posted by MADMIKE
    Anybody needing wheel adapters,call ricky racer at 1-800-778-7347,and ask for sanford,they have the best prices on billet adapters,starting at 39$ for a one inch any 5 to any
    five adapter,i include those with my miata z-3 kit,and they ship fast and right.
    MIKE
    That seems pretty cheep. Most studs are 5 bucks per wheel and aluminum at its cheapest source is sold by the pound at salvage outlets. How does he make any money making these things? Is the quality good? We need a set for Bondo Bobís car.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Do they sell wheel spacers too???
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Thanks MM!!! I'm gonna give Sanford a call...
    shhhhhh!!! can you hear that rattling noise???

A spacer is just a wheel adapter with the samebolt pattern,the reason they're cheap is they make them by the hundreds for the sport compact and lowrider guys in a computerized mill,the 2 inch thick ones cost me 69$ my favorite price LOL,you have to fax them what you want,they won't take an order for spacers over the phone unless it's a stock item,it's no extra charge for them to make them both hub and wheel centric for you,that's why they want your order in writing,so if you give them the wrong pattern it's your fault.
    MIKE

Does anyone have the specs for wheel adapters that go from stock 85 fiero to ferrari rims.

I am doing a 308 kit. I have original 14" x 7" Ferrari rims.

I know the bolt pattern is 5 on 100 mm for the fiero and 5 on 108 mm for the Ferrari.

My real question is what is the wheel adapters' thickness. the stock fiero wheel offset is 35mm I have been told.
    (and No, I dont want the wheels to hang out of the wheel well about a foot like on most Honda Civics with gold wire wheels running the roads today LOL!)

Thanks,
    Marty

MARTY,PUT THE CAR ON BLOCKS AT RIDE HEIGHT WITH NO TIRES ON IT,PUT A WHEEL IN THE OPENING ON TOP OF A WOODBLOCK OR SOMETHING IF THER'S NO TIRE ON IT,LINE IT UP WHERE YOU THINK IT LOOKS GOOD,BUT REMEMBER TO ALLOW ONE INCH MORE ON THE OUTSIDE FOR TIRE BULGE,MEASURE FROM THE MOUNTING FACE OF THE ROTER TO THE INSIDE MOUNTING FACE OF THE WHEEL,AND THAT'S THE THICKNESS FOR YOUR ADAPTER.
    MIKE
    sorry for the caps guys but i diden't look up till i was done and i hate typing

Mike:

Do you have their fax number and will he accept a charge card as payment for the order?

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Anyone know of a good so.cal. shop to score some adapters?
    shhhhhh!!! can you hear that rattling noise???

Quote Originally Posted by MAPICS_Man
    Mike:

Do you have their fax number and will he accept a charge card as payment for the order?

Dave
    FAX#1-480668-5442,I ALWAYS USE A CHARGE CARD #,NO PROBLEM,BUT STILL CALL SANFORD ON THE TOLL FREE AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT FIRST,THEN FAX HIM THE EXACT SPECS YOU WANT.
    MIKE