Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Paddle Shift System

  1. #21
    Senior Member No Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North West Ohio
    Posts
    421

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Quote Originally Posted by sactodreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDesign
    Any interest here.
    I'd say a few people are interested but your not helping by not answering their questions (being vague). :-\
    I second that.. I'm interested but also cautious and needing more information specific to my application before I even think about sending payment to anyone. I typically wait for someone to go first and post something on the experience before jumping in.

    I'll be transparent with you and say that the vagueness of the information and delays in response makes me a little suspicious. I also typically follow the "If it's too good to be true..." philosophy.

    Please prove this wrong as I'm someone in need of a paddle shifter solution. ;D

    Thanks,

    Chris

  2. #22
    Senior Member No Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North West Ohio
    Posts
    421

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Do you have a solution for a automatic Fiero transmission?

    What is the cost in USD for this setup?

    Thanks,

    Chris

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Chris

    I do understand what you mean. I would be happy to send you a kit as maybe my US Tester?

    If you can get 2 main members here to vouch for you.


    How does that grab you. Once fitted then post a review and if your happy with it pay for it and if not return the full kit.

    Quote Originally Posted by No-Bull
    Do you have a solution for a automatic Fiero transmission?

    What is the cost in USD for this setup?

    Thanks,

    Chris

  4. #24
    Senior Member No Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North West Ohio
    Posts
    421

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDesign
    Chris

    I do understand what you mean. I would be happy to send you a kit as maybe my US Tester?

    If you can get 2 main members here to vouch for you.


    How does that grab you. Once fitted then post a review and if your happy with it pay for it and if not return the full kit.

    Quote Originally Posted by No-Bull
    Do you have a solution for a automatic Fiero transmission?

    What is the cost in USD for this setup?

    Thanks,

    Chris
    Let's talk! ;D

    Do you have one for an automatic Fiero and how much in US dollars would it be?

    Please feel free to PM me.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Chris

    Its the same kit for all seq and auto cars.

    Total with shipping willl be 695.00 this is everything you need to get up and running

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by No-Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDesign
    Chris

    I do understand what you mean. I would be happy to send you a kit as maybe my US Tester?

    If you can get 2 main members here to vouch for you.


    How does that grab you. Once fitted then post a review and if your happy with it pay for it and if not return the full kit.

    Quote Originally Posted by No-Bull
    Do you have a solution for a automatic Fiero transmission?

    What is the cost in USD for this setup?

    Thanks,

    Chris
    Let's talk! ;D

    Do you have one for an automatic Fiero and how much in US dollars would it be?

    Please feel free to PM me.

    Thanks,

    Chris

  6. #26
    Senior Member sactodreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    +1

  7. #27
    Senior Member No Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North West Ohio
    Posts
    421

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    Count me in and I'm willing to be your first customer here if you are willing to work with me like you described.

    Send a kit and give me at least three weeks to install it and if i like it, I'll provide you full payment and a write-up recomendation to others. If it doesn't work out for me then I'll return the product and provide feedback on what I liked and didn't like about it.

    PM me and let's get the ball rolling.. ;D

    Thanks,

    Chris

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    you need to post pictures of YOUR actual product you are trying to sell, not generic pictures from someone else website

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    The pics are the same as the kit you receive. I get wholesale prices direct

    Quote Originally Posted by madlambo1
    you need to post pictures of YOUR actual product you are trying to sell, not generic pictures from someone else website

  10. #30

    Re: Paddle Shift System

    what happen to the guy with the paddle shift
    did he disappear

Similar Threads

  1. Paddle Shift Ready GM Transmission????
    By No Bull in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Manual/Automatic to paddle shift...possible for small budget?
    By XtRemestunt in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:26 AM
  3. Paddle shifters
    By prototype2 in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 06:49 PM
  4. F1 style paddle shifts for your car...
    By MunkyKing in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:17 PM
  5. Paddle Shifter
    By Stupid_Kid in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 03:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •