Thread: Shout out to BRASTIC

Shout out to BRASTIC

Shane came out to view and consult my AD355 project yesterday to provide guidance and feedback to my builder to help us to the finish line.

I cant say enough good things about him as a person, his knowledge of the project, and the sheer coolness of a guy willing to help a fellow kit car builder.

He spent at least two hours going around the car with a fine tooth comb pointing out both large and small details to ensure we don't face pitfalls others have experienced in similar builds.

I would highly suggest hiring Mr. Williams to act in a consultory fashion in order to shave many man-hours off your project build.

Shane thanks again for taking the time to visit and be sure to let me know how I may be able to help you in the future.

Sincerely,

Pete Gregory

Re: Shout out to BRASTIC

Shane is a great guy. And always willing to help. Also he is always in a good mood.

Yay, for Brastic.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    Shane is a great guy. And always willing to help. Also he is always in a good mood.

Yay, for Brastic.
    Always? Sounds like strong meds....

Shane you on the Tyson cocktail? Elavil, Prozac and a little Wellbutrin?

Shane got along better with my builder (whose an extreme case study) better than Mike did with Robyn in the Barbara Walters interview!

My jaw was on the floor after the meeting as I though my builder would scare him out of town as I warned Shane b4hand!.

That's Shane, cool under the gun. ;D

Thank you for the kind words Modena. It really means a lot to me. As for your builder, he was easy to deal with. He builds racing sail boats and restores British cars. There is no better person to build a kit car. Sure he is very self confident because of the museum quality restorations that he does. I work in QA and Operations rolls where I have to deal with hot headed smart people all day long. I have learned to pick my battles and let little stuff go. Not only has this lowered my blood pressure, but I have more fun also.

I like you car. I have not seen a first generation AD355 before. It was fun to see what changes John made over the years. Plus that DOHC motor runs great. I cannot wait to see how it comes out.