Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get the Grilles for the LP640 besides dealership or Lambostuff??

Where can I get the Grilles for the LP640 besides dealership or Lambostuff??

Is there anywhere that makes an aftermarket option?? Was looking at Lambostuff.com's and for the front bumper and rear bumper grilles and the truck lid grille it is going to be about $850 or so. Seems like I remember someone saying they got theirs for around $500. Help?

Re: Where can I get the Grilles for the LP640 besides dealership or Lambostuff??

I would like to know also. I was thinking about getting an older dodge ram front grill or honda as they are both hexagonal. Maybe put them in the oven a little while and mold them by hand. Just an idea I have no experience in doing this.
    This is one example of the front grill of a 1994-2001 dodge ram
    http://www.topgearautosport.com/part...EM_Grille.html

Re: Where can I get the Grilles for the LP640 besides dealership or Lambostuff??

contact Jet303 or one of the other murci builders.. they all have nice grills..

Cheers

Look at the diamond black grille sheets in one of my threads, they are ideal for the LP640 grilles and cost a fraction of OEM...

http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...0-for-sale!!!/

I have aftermarket grills that I made for my build they are made out of perfarated steel with a very similar pattern like the original lamborghini grills...I also made an angled bend just like the original grills and not all straight like what some people do where you can see they are cheap and poorly replicated...pm your email adress and I can send you some pictures I would be interested in selling them

Quote Originally Posted by AsantiLP
    I have aftermarket grills that I made for my build they are made out of perfarated steel with a very similar pattern like the original lamborghini grills...I also made an angled bend just like the original grills and not all straight like what some people do where you can see they are cheap and poorly replicated...pm your email adress and I can send you some pictures I would be interested in selling them
    You've been PM'd.....thanks.

Whoever PM'd me their email I sent them pictures..I hope you like the grills :

Asanti I sent you pm also

Asanti I sent you a pm also

Quote Originally Posted by jdmperformance
    Look at the diamond black grille sheets in one of my threads, they are ideal for the LP640 grilles and cost a fraction of OEM...

http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...0-for-sale!!!/
    That Grille sheet looks pretty good. Where did you get it? Thanks.