Thread: F348/355/512tr Door Vent Decals

F348/355/512tr Door Vent Decals

Years ago..... when i first went to a Ferrari show i was intrigued by the door air intakes, since it was not something you would see on a regular car. There was a sticker by the vent with something like CAUTION HOT AIR INTAKE KEEP FINGERS CLEAR.

Now i've almost finished my rep i want to put that same sticker that i saw all the years ago ! but for the life of me, can not find what this sticker was.

It was definatly on a 348 or 355, but all the stickers i can find for these models are the tyre pressure sticker on one side and the VIN on the other.

Bit of a niche question i know ! but does anyone know or have seen such a sticker/decal ? Maybe its even off another model ferrari ?

thanks

Re: F348/355/512tr Door Vent Decals

I have only seen those on various aircraft actually...

could have just been put there by the owner to make it more interesting...cant say i have ever seen one on a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Digibeam
    I have only seen those on various aircraft actually...

could have just been put there by the owner to make it more interesting...cant say i have ever seen one on a Ferrari.
    thanks Digibeam, do you know what - i think your right , i bet they are from an aircraft maybe even a scale model so its a smaller size. That sticker text would be far more applicable to aviation than automotive. Will change my search direction to aircraft, determined to find it !

Hey Nick, glad to help out, if you want send me a picture of what you want and a size, i can get one made for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Digibeam
    Hey Nick, glad to help out, if you want send me a picture of what you want and a size, i can get one made for you.
    Thats what I was just thinking, print from computer on vinal adhesive sheet or something like that.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!