Thread: Brand new need some help...

Brand new need some help...

I have been searching the net looking for an accurate Gallardo or California replica...I want an accurate interior also. G-Force replicas says they can but only have pics of real cars on their site....Not sure they ever have or ever will build one...and the cost $120,000 I might as well buy a gallardo (which I'm considering)
    Same with extreme replicas...no actual interior picture and they are priced right but are they junk? will they send the car?
    Extreme doesnt have any interior pics or stats on their cars
    I gallardo with a BMW V12 or viper engine would be my first choice...
    any help?

Re: Brand new need some help...

In my opinon- there just isnt any real good Gallardo kits out there that is worth the investment in building. I would definitely recommend just buying a used real Gallardo, in fact Im currently bidding on a wrecked Gallardo right now through a insurance company. The one Im bidding on hit a curb at 40 mph and only has suspension damage. I finished my Diablo Roadster a few months ago and now have the thirst for a real Lamborghini. I have seen some pretty good deals on used Gallardos, some as low $65k in decent shape......

Quote Originally Posted by Shootfighter65
    I gallardo with a BMW V12 or viper engine would be my first choice...
    any help?
    Take your time. The worst thing you can do is search in a hasty manner. you end up paying too much or getting the wrong car. Time is your friend, not your foe.

After many days and hours I think I have solved my problem... No way do I want the maint costs of a real gallardo I want a daily driver
    After exhausting my self looking for a builder that I like this is what I think I will do.
    I can purchase a high millage Gallardo (I have found some) or one with light damage. I found one with 180000 miles on if for 44k.
    I am thinking about buying one of these and sending it to G-force engineering to use as the basis for my kit. I told them I want a Porsche transaxel with a Corvette or other easy maint motor. srtip it down use it on another chassis, use the seats the dash as much as possible...
    I may even see if they can tear the top half off the motor cut the heads thin weld the intake manifold to them and make an enging cover out of it.....doing some serious research. It would be great to have a Gallardo I could actually drive

After many days and hours I think I have solved my problem... No way do I want the maint costs of a real gallardo I want a daily driver
    After exhausting my self looking for a builder that I like this is what I think I will do.
    I can purchase a high millage Gallardo (I have found some) or one with light damage. I found one with 180000 miles on if for 44k.
    I am thinking about buying one of these and sending it to G-force engineering to use as the basis for my kit. I told them I want a Porsche transaxel with a Corvette or other easy maint motor. srtip it down use it on another chassis, use the seats the dash as much as possible...
    I may even see if they can tear the top half off the motor cut the heads thin weld the intake manifold to them and make an enging cover out of it.....doing some serious research. It would be great to have a Gallardo I could actually drive
    http://spydersportscars.com/

not really a lot of info on theirr site...looks like they have never completed a car.......Remember the most expensive lambo is a cheap one

not really a lot of info on theirr site...looks like they have never completed a car.......Remember the most expensive lambo is a cheap one
    its best to contact them before you make any assumptions

There is a gallardo replica build on pennocks. I have no idea how accurate it is. Looks ok to me but I'm not a stickler on every detail.