Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F430 dashboard switches

Ferrari F430 dashboard switches

Where can i source some switches that look like Ferrari items? Theres some switches on ebay I know, but I want to use some cheaper parts. I mean these switches located under the driverside airvent.

http://images.automotive.com/cob/fac...air%20vent.jpg

Re: Ferrari F430 dashboard switches

I don't know of any switches that simulate the look of the 430s. Although the 360s share the same switches. I did produce some dummy switches that would take the place of the real ones if you are interested.

There is a guy on this forum who actually makes them! Ill have a look ... Ill post his thread here as soon as i find it..

Btw.... Amp.. Have you got a thread somewhere?
    Cheers!

Hey I have found your switches... Here is the thread.. the guy is called Amida... You might wanna send him a PM

http://www.madmechanics.com/build-di...conversion/45/

I need the switches aswell..they look great I think.. Hope this info is usefull to you..

Cheers

Thanks for replies and good find Dman, I will consider that option. Didnt even remember that interior thread. Wish i have even half of the skills of Amida or MacGyver. I havent started my own build thread, because dash is mostly at planning stage and donor is just stripped down body shell (MR2 MK2).

Quote Originally Posted by AMP3
    Thanks for replies and good find Dman, I will consider that option. Didnt even remember that interior thread. Wish i have even half of the skills of Amida or MacGyver. I havent started my own build thread, because dash is mostly at planning stage and donor is just stripped down body shell (MR2 MK2).
    Dude! thats also interesting to share! All info can be learned from.. I know ill post every bolt I touch on madmechanics!hehe
    Love to see more about your dash... I am also planning on making one or buying an OEM dash and modify it to fit the donor... a Peugeot 406 coupe.

what kit are you building? Im going for a V-Design kit...

Dont know yet which way to go. Either modded MR2KITS GTF with stretch or DIY kit made from sheetmetal. Maybe at first i try to bend some metal and if it doesnt work out, i buy GTF kit. And that GTA bodykit still temptates because its a lot cheaper. Has anyone dealt with new MR2KITS company owner? Quality still OK?

Dman: Does that V-design have a website. I didnt find it by some fast googling...

AMP3. How is that dash coming on. I recently took over mr2kits and will continue the good works of dave jones. let us know what kit your fitting and some photos always wet the pallet.

Hi,
    if someone needs it, I make dummy switches for our SRC 430 ( can made functional if you wish )....
    Regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images