Thread: DIY Murcielago Tailights and Headlights???

DIY Murcielago Tailights and Headlights???

Can anyone point out a site or thread that shows how to mold/build custom tailights and headlights for my murci build. Thanks guys.

thats going to be a little tuff but will see, but here is what i have done in the past, for tailights i look for identical then make changes and cuts or you can do the mold with foam and than vacum mold, for the headlights do the same,get some plastic and vacum form the headlight cover, or just buy them , someone has them , look and you shell find. good luck

Thanks Carsp. What have others used for tailights to fit? How much are a set of aftermarkets? Who on here sells them? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carspancho View Post
    thats going to be a little tuff but will see, but here is what i have done in the past, for tailights i look for identical then make changes and cuts or you can do the mold with foam and than vacum mold, for the headlights do the same,get some plastic and vacum form the headlight cover, or just buy them , someone has them , look and you shell find. good luck
    English spell check. Not trying to be mean but that was difficult to read through.