Thread: Brake Calipers

Question Brake Calipers

Has anyone installed a set of Brembo calipers to the Fiero suspension? I am interested in what calipers (piston size) might be a good option and how the calipers were mounted.

I am not interested in using caliper covers.

Thanks
    Mike

Mike,

I installed the West Coast Fiero Brembo Package on my vehicle and love it!!! The calipers are from a Porsche. They made that setup specifically for me in 2006 and decided to offer it for sale. I do not know how many they have sold??

Robert

Robert

I actually contacted West Coast Fiero about making me a set of bracket rather than building my own brackets. The phone call with them did not go very well. The employee I spoke to thought it was more important to prove his intelligence to me and in the end it took me about 20 minutes to prove to him he was incorrect. I was told to just go on his website and order the brembo brackets, I had explained to him that when you order the brackets off his site the order shows up as the corvette brackets instead. While on the call I just wanted to hangup because I was so frustrated with their attitude. I hope it was just a bad day for them and this was not how they act towards other customers.

Ask for Chris West when calling WCF. (I think that’s his name) If you talk to his brother forget it. He is an idiot. All he does is screw up orders. ]

Hope you get it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by msaby View Post
    I actually contacted West Coast Fiero about making me a set of bracket rather than building my own brackets. The phone call with them did not go very well. The employee I spoke to thought it was more important to prove his intelligence to me and in the end it took me about 20 minutes to prove to him he was incorrect. I was told to just go on his website and order the brembo brackets, I had explained to him that when you order the brackets off his site the order shows up as the corvette brackets instead. While on the call I just wanted to hangup because I was so frustrated with their attitude. I hope it was just a bad day for them and this was not how they act towards other customers.
    Chris was the only person I dealt with at that time. Ask for him.