Thread: New Coilovers Problem!!!!

New Coilovers Problem!!!!

Okay Guys, I installed new coil overs the weekend and took it for a test drive as it was done at first but after a while the rear is making a squeeking sound over the littlest of bumps and also the front sounds like the rubber top mount are rubbing to hard when coming into contact with the metal?

Can someone get back me ASAP please, the cars on its lowest setting if it makes any difference if I make it higher?

I've sprayed white lithium grease on basically all the spring and the top mount too!!!!

Please see your other thread with the same title.

Sometimes suspension is like that , out of nowhere start making this kind of noises , I know that you put grease all over , but I cant see it , so I don't know exactly where did you put it at , my advice .... Take it a part , put grease where the spring seats , top and bottom , take the mounts a part , put grease on the top and bottom , make sure everything it's tight , and check other components as well , sometimes things like tie rods and link pins can start making noises after you mess up with the suspension

I got new mounts

Rubber or UHMW?