Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats with the 360 and 430 kits on a Celica? Company in the uk?

Whats with the 360 and 430 kits on a Celica? Company in the uk?

Hey Ron Cozart From Cozart Replicas here. Anybody know about Home - SUPERCARKITS

Its a company in the Uk who advertise on ebay. They sale the 360 and 430 kits based on a Toyota Celica.
    Im thinking about doing business with them but dont know if anybody from the USA ever dealt with them. Im in New york and he said somebody purchased from New York and the shipping should take 2 weeks? Well who brought it from NY? I will go check it out in person.

No answer
    Hey let me be your New york Dealer, I will buy 5.....
    No answer?

Are they Legit?

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    Looks more legit than you do but that's not saying much
    tallon you crack me up. if you are ever in Texas I will drive to you and buy you a beer.

haha Talon its funny cause its true

Guys! Get a Room....smh

Orange County, California - 40 miles from Los Angeles
    They look ok. They also claim to ship all over the world. I don't know how good they are, but the Celica is a solid sporty car. Their website looks shoddy though. I'm not saying that a kit car builder or company is incompetent in building a replica because of their site, but it does show you how serious they are in presenting and marketing their product (which is an important aspect of any business).

I am getting my donor pretty soon and I am thinking about going with either the DNA 430 or the Scudo. Supercarkits UK does seem an interesting alternative. I am going on vacation this summer France and the UK and I will set up an appointment with Supercarkits to go check out their business and I will post pictures up (which will hopefully show m

they have the same kits of

SRC-KIT CARS ferrari lamborghini clasico hot rod piezas replica

you have severall building diarys from this company and dear forum mate xisco_mallorca invented this kit,

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...ighlight=xisco

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...ght=SRC+celica

one forum mate from america post his building of this spanish kit that is also available from Supercarkits UK

if you have money talk with Xisco.

;o)

they have a new kit???? SLG ? lamborghini gallardo ? for 5800 ? i didint know ,i thought that they make only 430-360 coupes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post
    they have a new kit???? SLG ? lamborghini gallardo ? for 5800 ? i didint know ,i thought that they make only 430-360 coupes only.
    if we have the money they build it...

SRC-KIT CARS ferrari lamborghini replica

translation is not possible since this is an image, but in the first sentence says something like:

"there isnīt a car that satisfy your dreams and needs? do you have a drawing and want to drive it?"...

by the page they also build bug@tti....
    Last edited by v30003v; 05-19-2012 at 08:25 AM.

well its always about the money huh )) , no in the kitcar world its not , its about seriousness and trust then money , well very very good they are in Spain, they build aventador-murcielago-bugatti-Zonda cinque-enzo-gallardo old and new on Tube chassis , which in almost all of europe is a pain in the *** or worse its impossible to Register legally , also i read on their site that _spanish homologacion isnot eqivalent to TUV germany,after car is built ,the TUV must be in Germany only_ so this means its impossible to register or it would cost same as the genuine car to register, but lets say if some1 offers them an mr2 DONOR and says i want an aventador or a bugatti or zonda,and pays money,and give them a year to work it , what guarantees that they will finish the car?and that the car would look good?and that they wont ask for more $$ to finish the job? we cant see pics of finished cars(except 430 - 360 -355) , i also saw that Oscar in spain also offers to build any kit,just money and donor and time and he builds anything, i saw on his FB he had pics of a very very very very sexy Mansory Aston martin made on bmw 850 , and there isnt even 0,01% difference than the genuine car. so these promises of Zonda Bugatti Aventador are real? is it that easy to build any kind of car?just money needed,or are they traps made by scammers?

hello celica replicas f360 f430 are real, some of them built even in America.

tube chassis i do not know.

sorry ahmad_f do you have Oscar facebook link?

thanks