Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aventador rear tail lights

Aventador rear tail lights

If you guys wanna see me physically do something right now, then give me a hand with this.

I am trying to find the inner pattern of the Aventador's rear tail lights. What I mean by that is the way the interior of the covers that give the glow pattern are cut. If anyone knows the exact dimensions, that would also be of help.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Head light pods / old pic.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Thanks. That actually is missing the main thing I was looking for but contains almost everything else. I was actually looking for the inner pattern (usually a checker pattern on common rear lights but unique on the Aventador.

I'll build and send you a replica. Unless you have the exact specs, I'll be playing guessing games on the exact dimensions though.

Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-01-2012 at 11:22 AM.

THAT'S what I've been looking for. Thanks IKR!

It looks like these tail lights have both line and checker patterns. I think the safest bet right now is to make these out of reflectors and/or other tail lights. I'll be picking up some of the necessary materials to make one today. I won't be able to do anything with them until I get home though.

so whats the excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    it looks like these tail lights have both line and checker patterns. I think the safest bet right now is to make these out of reflectors and/or other tail lights. I'll be picking up some of the necessary materials to make one today. I won't be able to do anything with them until i get home though.
    bump.......

Look what I found

How ever one makes these oem looking lights and gets passed inspection, some cop might investigate if its OEM or not then deem the car unsafe for the road.
    Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts