Thread: Tumbler Batmobile Replica?

Tumbler Batmobile Replica?

Are there any Tumbler Batmobiles out there, besides the one made by Bob Dullam? Any kits or is it all custom? Thanks.

I'm not aware of any kit for the "current" Tumbler Batmobile. Not exactly my cup of tea but I think I'd have a lot of fun taking a spin in one of those around my town!

I seem to remember seeing one for sale online at one point but perhaps it's the one you are talking about. I'm guessing that the interest in those may not be at the level that would prompt someone to design and offer a kit. I'm guessing most are custom made.

Sounds like a cool project though.
    Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

I would think that they would be illegal because of the mass.

I don't think they would be illegal to own, but maybe it would be veyr hard or impossible to make it street legal.

I doubt batmans ride is legal!

Yep there is one - Those two pics I have posters of. and I saw them both at the Batman Movie premire.
    The owner is an awesome guy his name is Harrold and he does replicas on the side. I saw two Fieros there too, it was in French Camp, CA.

Lemme know if you want his number!

BTW Also i know another company that makes batmobiles, wheelbase is 140" I think. and only $7k, also lemme know

I took these two pics on my iPhone

Name:  BM1.JPG
Views: 1305
Size:  77.5 KB

Name:  BM2.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  44.3 KB

Great, thanks for all of the info!

Quote Originally Posted by am33r View Post
    Yep there is one - Those two pics I have posters of. and I saw them both at the Batman Movie premire.
    The owner is an awesome guy his name is Harrold and he does replicas on the side. I saw two Fieros there too, it was in French Camp, CA.

Lemme know if you want his number!

BTW Also i know another company that makes batmobiles, wheelbase is 140" I think. and only $7k, also lemme know

I took these two pics on my iPhone

Name:  BM1.JPG
Views: 1305
Size:  77.5 KB

Name:  BM2.JPG
Views: 526
Size:  44.3 KB
    Soo which one is 7000$ tumbler or the red one?

The red one is the 1989 batmobile, I saw the body kit for $6500 by gotham cruisers. Add another $2,000 you get all of the exterior stuff like air intakes, working afterburner, etc. There is no tumbler kit. I'm torn between the two I love both, will build one of them for sure eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3usee View Post
    The red one is the 1989 batmobile, I saw the body kit for $6500 by gotham cruisers. Add another $2,000 you get all of the exterior stuff like air intakes, working afterburner, etc. There is no tumbler kit. I'm torn between the two I love both, will build one of them for sure eventually.
    Are you serious?! Of course tumbler