Thread: Hi. my final dicision is F355 GTS what is best kit and How can I operate top?

Hi. my final dicision is F355 GTS what is best kit and How can I operate top?

What kit I must buy? ( I think there is one option jackey kit ) If there other good kit plz tell me..

And how GTS 's top work??? and why GTS's top is black canvas???

Can you tell me how to make it??

I will think use old 93 mr2...

Ah one more question Is it easy right handed Mr 2 change to left handed one??

In here I can find just right handed one ( japan style)

Where are you located? It will determine which kit you should look at getting. If you're in the U.S. you could go with Bart's AD355 for Fiero and talk with Toby on this forum about how he is making his a GTS. If you can get a Fiero overseas, you could still get Bart's kit shipped over there, but it may be cheaper to use a MR2 and get an extreme kit, or someonelse's kit.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanPooh View Post

What kit I must buy? ( I think there is one option jackey kit ) If there other good kit plz tell me..

And how GTS 's top work??? and why GTS's top is black canvas???

Can you tell me how to make it??

I will think use old 93 mr2...

Ah one more question Is it easy right handed Mr 2 change to left handed one??

In here I can find just right handed one ( japan style)
    You can get one like this.....If you're lucky.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by notnilc20; 09-01-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Oh In Korea there is no Fierro at all ... just left handed MR-2...T_T It's so sad T_T