Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aventador Chassis

Aventador Chassis

Is anyone know the chassis measure size?
    i would to try to build Aventador chassis from Carbon fiber i try to open from internet to long time but i can't found.
    Thank you
    Jacob
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hello Jacob

Sounds interesting..

Have u seen my carbon chassis that i have just put on ebay..

If you search under 'ascari carbon' it comes straight up !!

Regards

attackbuilder

Hello Attackbuilder,

I have try to find it on ebay but i couldn't get it.

Thank you very much for giving this information.
    I will try to find out again.

Cheers,
    Jacob

Hello

Item number is 200817534168

Hope this helps

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    If you can find the chassis works CW plans ,add 3" inside the cabin floor compared to the CW Spec,s its a 10.5" length over a Fiero by adding 3" inside of the cabin floor it will be 13.5" over a Fiero ,this will give the CW Frame a 106.5 wheel base you need 106.3" so it would be correct with extra foot well room ......Link to plans at bottom

maybe someone could do a scaled drawing of the Aventador inside floor pan an center tunnel so it can be made of wood as a bulk to make one from Carbon Fiber or fiberglass

Lamborghini Diablo, Murcielago Kit Car chassis plans | eBay
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 09-19-2012 at 06:56 AM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Never buy plans without seeing a Preview of what it will look like finished OR WHAT YOU ARE BUILDING ,it may not suit your needs
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    Never buy plans without seeing a Preview of what it will look like finished OR WHAT YOU ARE BUILDING ,it may not suit your needs

wise advice!

It seems bobi is back to whoring anything 3d or his far superior design skills again...
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

NO. we all lost our investment because we trusted someone who had access to a CNC router so we made a decision to send the total groups money to France $5500.00 an the worthless GTT was made /built with our money ....lesson learn 1.say in the USA so i can fly or drive over if needed , 2. source an control the outcome of the parts , 3. since you want to get in my business an post bull on my F70 C threads ,look for me in everyone you start from now on ,i may buy a copy of the plans an post it live to the net. ..I DID NOT ask for your opinion which turned out to be wrong on 3 of the 4 things you said we have the data to back this up ,but as i said i will address the issues, if you want a pissing contest.... so be it

When your personal opinion become a public financial decision on one of my projects ,then Pandora,s box was opened not by me ,you did it ,now you talk about disrespect to others ,what about my hard work ,i never saw a F70 C car on the road ,i see a damn 2D drawing ,so posting your crap disrespects me ,or should i have been given any at all , i do believe this is a " REPLICA FORUM ",not a Design forum ,we already had changed the windscreen an the height of the roof with a lowered windscreen tray so the roof height was no more than a 458 roof ....your opinion of development has nothing to do with my project ,you are not buying or selling it, why worry about my ass let me fall on my face , i did not ask or need your help to do so . you could have focused your time an effort on the chassis you working on .... but you decide to be a expert on F70 C design an repair issues why because you are by far a Superior expert on all project development .... yours , mine an anyone else doing something ,you see your way into posting you opinion , i see things every day on here an other forums .....an if it does not cost me anything or will i gain or lose from it ,I keep my mouth closed ............ !! That s Respect ...GET YOU SOME an see your way out of my builds !! no matter what anyone say first or last on the SuperBass its going to be the Best body with the most built in user friendly features to complete a build an the others will be looking for attachment points an separate components where they should have been on the cheaper body ...we see the flaws now ,but we do not go disrespect others builds.

built in rear glass ledge steps , ALL FIBERGLASS PARTS ...I guess i could have promoted the damn chassis !! not now

ANY OPINIONS YOU GIVE IS too show off ...not to help anyone
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 09-26-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss5dojo View Post
    hm I guess it's better than sitting on a forum all day whoring moderator position but not for anything useful.
    WOW my three most favorite bandits having a little forum fight .. OH THE DRAMA !!!