Thread: Fiero or MR2

Fiero or MR2

I own an MR2, and I'm interested in doing a 355 kit, but I'm wondering if I should use my MR2, or look for a Fiero. It seems like there are more parts avilable for the Fiero, but I'm a little worried about using a much older domestic car. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Re:Fiero or MR2

I would say that if you have the MR2 already, go ahead and use it however, if you want to build a 355 spyder version then I would suggest a Fiero seeing you will be able to get more advice from us on that type of project.

I have a 355 spyder kit with a stretched fiero for sale if you are intersted.

Funny you should ask.... I called the maker of the MR2 355 yesterday and the kit is fairly straight forward.

If you are comfortable with doing the mounting and body work you should be ok. However I am not aware of any 355 Interior that would fit the MR2. I have often Wondered if the Spider Interior would work but have yet to see anyone try it.

Eighter way consider what type of model you want... If your MR2 has t-tops then your MR2 355 would look awesome. There is no stretch required for the MR2 Version.

Or sell the MR2 and go for the fiero. Consider what you want under the hood as well and how much you are willing to invest in your project.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Do you have any idea where I could get a 355 kit for an MR2?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wreck
    Do you have any idea where I could get a 355 kit for an MR2?
    www.powerhousesports.net
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

iv'e got a fiero 355 kit and when i'm finished it i'm gonna sell it and do a mr2 kit,they are very close to the real thing aswell as having a t-bar you can get power steering,electric everything,turbos etc,it's a more modern car and the tunning possibilities are extensive.here in the uk mr2's are so cheap as we have the grey market from japan.