Thread: DMS Client Rebuild...

DMS Client Rebuild...

I just recieved pictures today from lmc in preparation of his car arriving here to be modified. I just wanted to provide those pics to you all to both show off his new Turnkey and a physical "before and after" thread.

Great looking car for the most part. It was built by Fiero Conversions in Canada. Construction began in June of last year and Delivery was this last Sunday.

It was built on an 85 with stock suspension and wheel spacers, which will all be replaced at DMS with DMS wide track suspension, brakes and wheels.

In addition, the rear tails will be replaced with OEM lamps as well as the side markers recut so that they are recessed as original.

Currently, no motor work is to be done but the engine bay does need some attention due to overspray and the lack of proper rain control and decklid screening.

Of course, the car will also be getting our new SI interior (already purchased and delivered) to eliminate the decidedly stock Fiero Interior.

All in all, it is a pretty good looking car. The owner, in his own words, is not unhappy with the car but a bit let down. Not exactly what he was expecting. But then again, he actually GOT it which is more than alot of this Inudstry allows.

We are still discussing the possibilities of selling this car and begin construction on a DMS Turnkey using all the new suspension and other parts he has already purchased and not installed... or Rebuild this car.

In either case, DMS will get the job done.... and you all should be able to follow along

DKOV -
    DMS

Re:DMS Client Rebuild...

That car needs to be lowered. Can you post some pictures from the directly from the side? The headlight/hood area needs some attention too to line up better. I think some black paint where the third brake light and spider emblem would be a nice touch. Hopefully it will look more like this one when you are done:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2415129149

Yes... that iw why I'm getting it. It does need to be lowered among other things

I did not take the pics, they were taken by the owner. I've asked for the side shots as well as close ups into the wheels. If you are wondering, if does have one-piece integrated doors/rockers rather than the separated panels as it should.

I'll post more as soon as I get them.

Thanks for your input!

DKOV -
    DMS

Is the Top Functional? Thanks

Yes, it is. No I can't tell you what it came from yet. Not until I get it here at the shop. That's a question I've been eager to answer

DKOV -
    DMS

The rear bumper,along with the cutouts for the exaust,needs some help