Thread: Build manual required

Build manual required

Hi All, New member to this site - I am looking for a build manual for a 'Robin Hood Stormer' Ferrari 360 kit. I have the panels to fit to the Toyota MR2, Mk3 but having bought it second hand, the previous owner had no manual. Also looking for a set of rear lights, door outer handle mechanisms and possibly a fake engine panel. Any help/advice would be appreciated, but don't say sell it ! I got it cheap.

Rear Lights on a 360 are the same as a 355. Find them on ebay.

Outside Door handles: Purchase OEM used or contact xisco_mallorca here on the Forum. I’m not aware of what he uses for his kits.

xisco_mallorca also makes a fake engine kit for a 430. It's a little smaller than the 360 but looks good.

Hope this helps!

Talking

Is this not a Dave Jones Ferenzo kit, if so you should be able to get the parts from them.
    mr2 Body Kit - Suppliers of the Ferrenzo 360 Evo kit and replacement Ferrari F360 Spider Panels
    I'm probably totally wrong

Where abouts are you, if local I might be able to help you with any problems you have
    D

I've got a couple DNA 430 outer door handles that I never used as I smoothed the tops of my doors and rear quarters. I think these are the same that are used on the DNA 360, so may be of use to you.

You are welcome to them if you want them, you would just need to fabricat a bracket and hinge mechanism. Take a look at the 6 DNA build videos on YouTube to see how they do it.

If you want them send me a pm here or TwoBrutal, I'm probably on there more these days.

Beany

Thanks 'Dangerrous', but I'm in Derbyshire, and it's not one of Daves kits. I've already spoken to him and he can only help with the lights. 'Beany' sent you a PM on 2brutal, thanks.