Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a lil help on seabring column

Need a lil help on seabring column

I hook up the turn signals the head lights an the wipers i cant get the park lights to work on the column does any body have some info

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I will try and dig up the wiring diagram for you. If I remember correctly, I have it all figured out on paper. I spent some time a while back testing each wire with a meter to figure the whole thing out. I am planning on using relays on the headlight, parking light, and wiper controls. I don’t want to overload all the small contacts on the Sebring column. Are you using the LXI model?

thanx yes im using the lxi i jest cant get the parking lights to work on the column i got avery thing to work on the column sep that that a gen

ikr thankx but that wiring does not tell me how to tie in the park lights do any one of yall have the park lights hook up on the switch on the column r does it come on when u trun on the headlights all at one time

There is a green wire coming from the headlight control that controls the parking lights.

Hey Mac can you post the which wires control the turn signal lights. Mine are not responding as they should. Thanks

what year are guys using ?

Quote Originally Posted by carspancho View Post
    what year are guys using ?
    I think mine is a 97 or 98 model. Read through the link IKR posted. Lots of good info I forgot about.

ya mac i got that far now what wire to tie in too on the column