Thread: Fiero to ferrari Wheel Swap - How Do I Do This ?

Fiero to ferrari Wheel Swap - How Do I Do This ?

I want to use stock ferrari wheels on my fiero-based replica. The fiero wheels are 5 x 100 and the offset is 37 to 40 mm.

- Does anyone know where I can find out the bolt pattern and offset for the stock ferrari wheels ?

- What specific wheel adapters should I use and where is a good place to get them ?

- Can I get a "blank" fiero wheel hub and have the studs put in by a machine shop to fit the ferrari bolt pattern ?

If anyone knows any of this info, thank you.

What model and year replica? That would be helpful. If you are doing a 308 / 328 there was a set of "Compomotive Mera" wheels mentioned for sale over in Pennocks (15"). I just finished a set of 16" three piece Compomotive replica wheels (now discontinued) and they look incredible on my 308 replicar.
    Just google "what is the bolt pattern for a 308 FERRARI" you will find a list of Ferrari OE bolt patterns care of Ferrari Chat.

Just looked at your signature / Corson Boxer BBI 512 Kit? I think the Mera "Comadora" wheels were used
    Last edited by steve308; 10-27-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: addiktional info

This link is a totalley diffrent modification than what you are looking for,but it will show you how you need to mark and drill the hub (or have a machine shop do it),to match your new wheels (you may have to drill the rotars too).
    DIY - How to drill 5 x 100 mm wheel bolt pattern for brake rotor upgrade - 5x100 - Pennock's Fiero Forum
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

The 88 hubs can be redrilled larger, as in Fieroguru's article, but the 84-87 front hub is near it's limit. Bubbajoexxx, has an article on converting the hub to use a Corvair part with 5x4.75 pattern. This could be redrilled to most anything.

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif