Thread: a few questions about kit

Smile a few questions about kit

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a replica Bentley continental,Gallardo,Aston Martin DB9 or Ferrari with identical or similar interior(steering wheel,dashboard...)?But I want it done almost like a real car,and of course it is not a scam
    Last edited by medion; 02-01-2013 at 01:02 PM.

First off... Welcome to the Forum!

Second, Take a moment to browse through the build threads. In light of everything that has been going on lately. There are not many kit suppliers left. The Mall section of the forum sometimes has members looking to sell their kits or projects as well.

As far as a Bentley kit, I do not believe there are anymore supplier for that kit. Your best bet for any kit you want is to build it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince View Post
    First off... Welcome to the Forum!

Second, Take a moment to browse through the build threads. In light of everything that has been going on lately. There are not many kit suppliers left. The Mall section of the forum sometimes has members looking to sell their kits or projects as well.

As far as a Bentley kit, I do not believe there are anymore supplier for that kit. Your best bet for any kit you want is to build it yourself.
    Bentley kit

CAR KIT INC. Fiberglass Supercar Replica Kits

Ya I looked at this option, but with that happened in Florida, I'm not sure how long he is going to offer this kit.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince View Post
    Ya I looked at this option, but with that happened in Florida, I'm not sure how long he is going to offer this kit.

I would shy away from car kit inc. Most of the videos and photos on their web site were taken from other builders.

I would look into the car that Fugazzi is making. It won't be long untill he is done with his demo. He will have the best kit available on the market.
    Last edited by MacGyver; 02-01-2013 at 06:40 PM.