Thread: Murcielago, LP640, and SV670 Help If Needed

Murcielago, LP640, and SV670 Help If Needed

To the forum and its great members,

As many of you know, I realized that some of you may not. I work on OEM Lamborghini's day in and day out.

I appreciate the work, labor, and heart that building a replica requires. Due to recent requests, I have decided to make it public knowledge of my OEM backing and would like to offer an atmosphere of help if you need.

If you are building a Murcielago, LP640, or SV670 and have questions of a certain dimention or need a picture of something to help you out with your build, I will be happy to help.

Feel free to post here or contact me though PM.

I am not looking to physically work on any of your builds as the OEM cars tie up all of my available time, but if you need some measurements or pictures of something so that you can make your replica more accurate, please let me know.

Alright,
    -Active
    CJ

Many thanks for the offer and I think I can speak for everyone saying that's a very nice gesture on your part :-) I continuously look around for details photos when I'm trying to obtain information for my build.

I would love some photos of the engine and surrounding bits and bobs as that my next project :-) (Murcie 2003)

thanks,

Steve
    DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
    Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

thanx
    as u work on murcy am lookin for clutch for oem murcy whats the best choice ? i dont prefer oem

regards
    drqallaf

CdR Steve,

My current car is an 07 LP640 Roadster if that will work? I will briefly have an 05 Murcielago Coupe towards the end of the month, then I'll have a Gallardo Spyder (unless my schedule changes). Let me know what you'd like and if the Roadster will do for now...

Maba drqallaf,

I'm not sure how to answer your question... you didn't provide many details. Murcielago, LP640, SV670 all have different power outputs, along with E-Gear or Standard. What are you looking to get out of the clutch? Long life, race application, cost, smoothness, etc. As an all around well rounded clutch, I would recommend OEM, for other applications the choices are vast. Also, is this a venture you are taking on yourself or something that you are going to have performed? There are expensive clutches and expensive clutch jobs, then there are the "lower cost" ways of getting it all done.

-Active
    CJ

Thanks for the offer man! You are an asset to this forum.

So here's all I need (: on your 07 LP640 Roadster. What is:

1. The Hub-to-Hub distance on thee rear wheels, and the front ones.
    2. What is the exact length of the door weather strip where the window and thee door touch when the window is up? and How many cm does the window travel up and down? (I'm checking this regulator I have which I think travels almost the same distance).

am33r,

I hope this helps? I'm not sure exactly what window distances you are searching for...

PICTURES:

1. brake disk face to disk face of the FRONT.
    NOTE: there is the center section that is mounted to the disk face that is 2" thick each side... so add 4" to that picture and that is where your wheels mount to.

2. brake disk face to disk face of the REAR.
    NOTE: same as above... 2" center add on to each side = 4" total added distance to the surface your wheels mount to.

3. distance of weather strip along the top edge of door.

OTHER INFORMATION:
    The part of the door that goes up (where the handle is), that section is 11.5" high. The window glass goes to the top of that and goes down into the door an inch or two past the strip shown in PICTURE 3.

Does that help?

-Active

CJ

Thank you that's the info I needed.

PM's replied to... any pictures or information will be updated on this thread so other members can benefit from the questions being asked (if they are questions that can be answered through pictures and such).

-Active
    CJ