Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Depot Truck Lambo Lights!

Home Depot Truck Lambo Lights!

: OK,.,,,Here's the story: I'm on the way to work the other day and I'm behind one of those Home Depot rental trucks. You know the ones,,,,,$19.95 for the first 75 minutes. I'm reading the stuff on the rear of it when I notice the rear light setup! Take a look at these pics and tell me this is not a perfect setup? The only down side I see in them is the "circle" patern on the yellow and white lens. I am going to have to call a GM place tomorrow and check on the prices. The measurements are perfect for the rear of my 25'th. Anyone see a down side to this except for the fact I will have to cut out my samuri's? I'll keep you updated on the price. (amazing what we see around us while building these things huh? ;D)

I'm working on posting the pics right now

Re:Home Depot Truck Lambo Lights!

HAHAHA Larry I can only imaginbe the guys at HD Lookin out going just what in the world is that guy doing measuring and photographing our trucks for?? Whats the real lens look like? you have a pic? Well talk at you later, I got news for ya.

;D I never looked around to see if anyone was watching me or not! I guess it would have been kinda odd huh? "Looka there Margaret,,,,,,,that there boy musta had a problem with them there lights and the home depot,,,,don't stare,,,,,,,he might be a real mad". Here's a pic of the originals,,,,,,,,imagine a red reflector on the top of the white lens.

Good Eye. Looks like a pretty close to perfect match. I've never been a fan of the reflector over the reverse lights, so this is great news for me!!!

kitcarnut

buy it, but GM may not have it cause the body is put on by different company. go back and look for sticker BODY BY ??
    I could be wrong .

Someone beat me to it! Here they are on E-bay with a reflector attached to the white. Starting at $150 a pair? Gotta go call GM and see what their price is. ,,,,,,,,,,,later! 8)

Larry there sure a big improvement over the Samari tail lights
    Gene

Here ya go: Local GM dealer here in Missouri, Entire tail light assembly is $115 each, part number 15048276 (if that's not for the entire assembly, it will at least get you started) The lens are $20.75 each if bought seperate. I am seriously considering this after some other purchases are out of the way. The E-bay ones have started at $150. There are some original ones on there now from the Neatherlands that I am keeping an eye on. Good luck everybody! 8)

kitcarnut

I can get set of these lights .$200US + 10$ s/h.

BTW GENE give E me your address I'll send you those back up lens reflectors N/C.

I can get you those gm tail lights for around $200 pair plus shipping