Thread: Polyurethanes

Polyurethanes

Anyone had a play around with urethane looking at making bush's flat sheet etc?
    And also a good supplier of epoxy's

Thanks for the link MacGyver, these guys are pretty close to my work going to have to go and check them out.
    Pedro

Ok will chase em up thanks Dow didn't know what i was talking about?

Tried them they don't send overseas any others?

No one will ship chemicals overseas unless you have commecial account with them and with the shipping company

So much for progress...maybe i should hide some in 10kg of Coke and get the FBI to watch it get here..any other idea's?

Quote Originally Posted by 917kit View Post
    So much for progress...maybe i should hide some in 10kg of Coke and get the FBI to watch it get here..any other idea's?
    It has nothing to do with drug smuggling. It has to do with Hazardous Material Shipping or HAZMAT. The United Nations has standards for shipping HAZMAT worldwide. One of those is the purchaser is responsible for the hazardous material from the time it leaves the manufacturer's dock. Known as FOB: Origin. If you buy 5 gals in California and it spills somewhere on the way to you anywhere in the world, you are responsible for the clean up. So generally, no company will ship HAZMAT to an individual internationally. Yes domestic but not international.

Yes this why the western world is going to hell in a handbasket...we are to over regulated and forced to pay to much..where Asian countries can do anything at our expense I don't know where the line is..strange they can ship it internally but not overseas.

They cant shippint internationaly for example price for 425 mililiters of plasti dip in canada is $25 in usa $8 at home depot