Thread: AVENTADOR headlights and tail lights thread

Question AVENTADOR headlights and tail lights thread

Hi,

Want to ask about AVENTADOR headlights and tail lights.

What type of Kelvin bulbs Aventador using in headlights(HID(Bi-XENON))?
    What type of bulbs is Aventador using in headlights Y(DRL) and corner? Because, I think its T10 SMD led

And the main question is what type of bulbs is using in Aventador tail lights?
    (Especially in ->

Thanks for your support!

I like to know too, i don;t think the t-10 is going to work thats only single filament, which is good for side markers or even night lite,what is needed is one with a double filament and that i haven't seen , unless there is another way to do it, replicaforsale ( forum member) can poss advice on this topic, i think he is past this already.

"The following users were not found: replicaforsale"
    The only smallest double filament bulb is BAY15S. But doesnt it too big? Because tail lights arrows is so small...
    BAY15S(double filament) SMD LED example:
    Last edited by feelsounds; 06-10-2013 at 04:18 AM.

The aventador is using LEDs and Bi-Xeons. The eyes are made out of LEDs, the indicators are made out of LEDs, and the complete tail lights are made out of LEDs.
    Regarding the color temperature; Just get something that isn't blueish, nor yellowish. According to this, a temperature around ~6200k should be Ok.
    It also depends on the kind of plexiglass/lens color you're using. Get a couple of LEDs with different temperatures and try
    For the headlight eyes, something a bit colder would be better, I guess about ~6500k. For the front and side indicators, according to this, you would need something around ~3000k.