Thread: Designs for an updated 91 z28 camaro

Designs for an updated 91 z28 camaro

Hey forum guys, I am looking for a bit of inspiration. I would like to do a mercy replica in the near future but due to a recent property purchase and its renovation ( a must for the wife)so I have to put those plans on hold for a bit. Good news is I happen to have a running 91 z28 camaro hard top that is prime for some work.
    So what I'm looking for is any ideas of what I can do to the car to create a unique head turner on a limited budget since its already registered and titled.

See if you can get a hold of one the K1 Evo kits based on the 3rd gen body. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgtMDnJKKA

Just go get the car "wrapped" in a military camouflage pattern and call it a car.
    There is nothing in the way of a "kit" that looks good on these cars IMO.

There are some decent old Ferrari replica kits based on that camaro chassis

But you can find finished cars cheaper than trying to source an old kit body and build it today

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    paint it ,put some rims on it ,get a full detail cleaning inside and out and sell it ,take the money , buy a 93-95 MR2 running ,drive it until it,s conversion time
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!