Thread: Looking for Ford GT40 or Ford GT WindScreen

Looking for Ford GT40 or Ford GT WindScreen

Hello there,

I am looking for a Ford GT40 or Ford GT Windshield, are there some stores who sell windshields of these? or any aftermarket windshield?

Thank you guys!

You can check with any windshield supplier or go to GT40s.com - Powered by vBulletin and look on the forum there.

Quote Originally Posted by txbuilder View Post
    You can check with any windshield supplier or go to GT40s.com - Powered by vBulletin and look on the forum there.
    yeah this was the forum I was looking at last night haha. so I wondered where can I get some windshield of these cars. thx anyway

Who's building the body and chassis? I see lots of turnkeys, not much else.

I think RCR does a GT40, check with them. It is also rumored that the GTM has a GT40 windshield but I cannot say that is for sure.

RCR has a beautiful GT40, you're right. I believe the GTM uses the Corvette donor windshield.

I am certain that the GTM does not use the Corvette windshield. Some of the guys have broken them and had to buy replacements from FF.

I found a company called AM Hot Rod Glass at the National Street Rod Association Nationals over the weekend. They say that you provide the form and they will build an acrylic windshield with scratchproffing for $800. They had a commercial exibit there but other than that I do not know any more about their company or product. www.amhotrodglass.com 909-350-3543 Good luck.

You're right, it's not the donor. It's an FF product. It would be nice if its a GT. I think they're only 250.00 USD.