Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 3D model 430 Dash

  1. #1
    Senior Member dman1409's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    757

    3D model 430 Dash

    Das anyone have an accurate 3D model of the F430 dash?!

    Thanx in advance

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    108
    The 04 F430? I have it, if you pm me your email I will send it to you after work tonight.

    Cheers
    Justin

  3. #3
    Senior Member ArashB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C., Canada
    Posts
    847
    Hi I would guess most game models in circulation would be good enough.
    This newly released Ferrari game shows the interior of one... I can probably rip it for another model car trade.
    Test Drive: Ferrari Legends Debut Trailer - YouTube
    Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    108
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  53.7 KBHere's what I've got, like I said just flick me you e-mail address so I can send it to you.
    Justin

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    50
    Hi, I have the 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Model extracted from forza 4 which is pretty accurate to my knowledge PM Me your Email and i will let you be the judge of that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dman1409's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by IbbyLambo View Post
    Hi, I have the 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Model extracted from forza 4 which is pretty accurate to my knowledge PM Me your Email and i will let you be the judge of that.
    Pm sent! Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArashB View Post
    Hi I would guess most game models in circulation would be good enough.
    This newly released Ferrari game shows the interior of one... I can probably rip it for another model car trade.
    Test Drive: Ferrari Legends Debut Trailer - YouTube
    Hi arash looks nice!!! Dont have any 3d models... Dunno much about computers LOL
    Last edited by dman1409; 07-15-2013 at 06:28 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member dman1409's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by justincosgrove View Post
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  53.7 KBHere's what I've got, like I said just flick me you e-mail address so I can send it to you.
    Justin
    Pm sent thanx a lot!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •