Thread: Aventador seats?

Question Aventador seats?

Hey guys, I was just looking at some current Aventador replicas and noticed that most of them did not have authentic customized interiors. I tried to find any replica seats online but didn't have any luck (Apart from exzi's build, where he's building some seriously awesome Aventador J seats). So do you guys know of any place where replica Aventador seats (or Aventador J seats) are available or even any other racing seats that look similar? If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to drop some advice . Thanks!

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Seat Shells
    670 style / Reventon seat top for fiero /MR2 seats ,it does have a back cover pc.

Exzi and I have the same kit & INTERIOR ..... PM me on this side of the World , USA-Canada ...... Big Dogs - Step your game up or stay on the porch

Exzi made this seat shell for me ,when you get ready for seats contact me , it has a lower , back section and a back cover plate , or we could just sell the top section to add to a fiero seat ,it,s up to you
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 01-04-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Wow, great job IKR! I don't have any kits in progress right now, was just researching. But I'll contact you if I ever need those seats Thanks!