Thread: Trying to track down a specific build thread...

Trying to track down a specific build thread...

So, I found this forum by accident but now that I'm here I've been reading over everything I can, including dozens if not more of the build threads… The problem is, even using my search-fu I cannot find the build I wanted to go back and reference.

The build in question contains info about a 3800 SC swap where the builder made a bracket to swap over the complete cradle from the donor vehicle instead of attaching the motor/trans to the Fiero cradle.

If anyone knows the right thread and would be willing to point me in the right direction I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks guys!

Sounds like a 355 build thread where the donor was a salvaged Grand Am. Does that sound correct?

There's a good chance. It'd also explain why I didn't find it going back through as I was mostly looking at lambo builds.

Yeah, I vaguely remember that too. It was a 355 build though, I remember that much.

here is the thread.

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...cs-kit-11.html

Most of the photos don't show................... bummer

I doubt there was a thread on it but I know that was the same method used on one of the first 355's done by John Watson many years ago.
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800