Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zonda / rover heater control

zonda / rover heater control

Hi guys, I have bought a heater control for my Zonda but I have no info on wiring it up. I found a thread on kit central where this topic was discussed but no info on how to do anything with it other than buy some guys control board.
    At the very least I would like to power it up, and maybe display the temp I'm not expecting to control ac/ or heating.
    Can anyone help please?
    Regards
    Nick

Twin turbo V8 Zonda inspired thingy

Regards
    Nick

Looks like its from a Rover 45 or MG ZS. I think you can find the wiring diagram at MGRover | Online

I have the same controler, but I have it modified by RiceBurner to control the vintage air AC unit. You might drop him a line, he's on here but it can take him a bit to get back to you, but he will

Hi , Nick ,

I will get you started , Pin (2) Ground , Pin (3) Ignition positive , Pin (26) Permanent positive . This will light up and then give you the first error code as nothing else is plugged in.

Regards , Neil

Quote Originally Posted by String View Post
    Hi , Nick ,

I will get you started , Pin (2) Ground , Pin (3) Ignition positive , Pin (26) Permanent positive . This will light up and then give you the first error code as nothing else is plugged in.

Regards , Neil
    hi Neil, and thanks which pin is pin 1? there is a 1 in 4 chance of getting wrong
    Regards
    Nick

Nick , no chance of getting it wrong , however I know you have a eye problem at the moment .

If you look at the 26pin socket , they are labelled in each corner - so bottom left (1) to bottom right (13) , upper left (14) to upper right (26) . Magnifying glass recommended.

Nick , no chance of getting it wrong , however I know you have a eye problem at the moment .

If you look at the 26pin socket , they are labelled in each corner - so bottom left (1) to bottom right (13) , upper left (14) to upper right (26) . Magnifying glass recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by nicktruman View Post
    hi Neil, and thanks which pin is pin 1? there is a 1 in 4 chance of getting wrong
    My eyes are really bad at the moment, but even with a close up picture i cant see any numbers

I got smoke coming from something yesterday!

Regards
    Nick

Is this correct Neil? I had the pins numbered completely differently to this
    Last edited by nicktruman; 08-21-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Regards
    Nick