Thread: Call all Riceburner HVAC owners

Call all Riceburner HVAC owners

Years ago I was told there was a "secret" way to activate the AC air compressor on Riceburner's 355 replica HVAC for the Fiero 355 replica interior. I've got the interior installed but can not figure out how to activate the AC. Fan blows. There is a recirculate button with a little green light that I can get to turn on. However, no AC. When I reconnect the Fiero HVAC, the AC comes on as it is supposed to.
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Heat index yesterday here in Pensacola was 114 degrees!

The legend lives!!!. Heard from Riceburner today. The secret button was between the Stop button and the thermostat knob. Working great now. Just in time for the dog days of summer. That riceburner HVAC is an amazing piece of work to go with Rob's amazing 355 interior.

I've been trying to get ahold of riceburner for a few months do you have a new email for him!!

There is a secret way on the Diablo/Murci controller too. If you do not push and hold the Windshield Defroster button for 5 seconds, the compressor will not turn on. Likewise to turn it off.

Dobie44,
    PM sent for his email. I didn't want to put email out on forum for some spam robot to pickup.

Hi
    if you sent a PM nothing came through.
    wayne