Thread: GTM chassis for Lambo doable?

GTM chassis for Lambo doable?

I was wondering if it's at all possible to modify a gtm chassis to be used for a Murcielago build. Reason for asking is because I've seen few unfinished GTM projects, really nicely done and with some real power for very reasonable price. On the other hand I have not seen many lambo tube chassis projects available. I know the nose is too long on the gtm and wheelbase is 3-4 inches shorter so probably won't work but I'd like to hear some ideas. Here is picture of the mean beast.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by redhammer; 12-28-2014 at 05:56 PM.

measurements per seller
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think you will end up with the same issues you have with a Fiero on the cab forward arrangements of the Lambos. The cockpit looks too far back just like the Fiero. If you can adjust the front suspension to be moved back a few inches, you might be in business.

You can probably make it fit but you might end up with the hard in and out that the Fiero frames do to you in the end product.

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

A company like factory five or RCR could have a nice niche biz selling chassis that would work w/ various body kits like lambos and 360/430 kits.