Thread: Extended Windsheild Build Info

Extended Windsheild Build Info

Hey guys, it's been a long time so hello again. I have a friend that's building a 355 and has decided to go with the extended windshield. I had a hard drive failure and lost most of my archive of early info. I am trying to get him some photos on the process, mainly cowl and wiper relocation. Maybe my searching skills (or patience) is not as good as they once were, but could not find on here via search. I know there were some. or PM me for email address and email some I can pass along to him. I don't have time to do it for him and I can explain it all day long but a picture(s) is worth a thousand words...

Thanks and I hope all of you are well.

Bart

bartman;

My build diary 288 GTO build by Don has several detailed pictures and explanations of what I did to relocate the wipers and setup the cowl. I think about half way through the build diary would be a good place to start the page searching

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I think you could start here, and get an idea of how to progress:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...roject-34.html

Yeah that's it. Thanks TDW.

Brings back memories and my eye twitch....... Don't need to do that again. Sure makes a difference in the look though.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Thanks for the info, I have emailed him a link. I just hope he can accomplish on HIS OWN...And Don, all the years of doing this, the twitch is probably just a seizure, keep working, you'll be fine...
    I may get back into it as well. I've been working on a murcie, but other than that, not been messing with kit stuff at all. I quit cold turkey a couple of years ago, kind of thinking about getting back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Yeah that's it. Thanks TDW.

Brings back memories and my eye twitch....... Don't need to do that again. Sure makes a difference in the look though.

Cheers
    Don

Haha

Memories of fiberglass resin fumes and welding smoke..... All excellent for the health.
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV