Thread: HVAC Schematics and Diagrams

HVAC Schematics and Diagrams

I did a search on here and some other forums and haven't really found an answer to my search. I have a question for all the smart technical folks out there.

I am currently building a Countach HVAC controller to look oem and wanted to build a back plate that will work like Riceburner's unit where you have some buttons and dials to manage the opening and closing of the various HVAC positions and then manage heat and fan control. The Countach HVAC control I am working on is fairly simple and quite similar to the Fiero where buttons set up door positions and the fan is a multiple press button for three settings but the heat is an up and down setup that increases or decreases heat and sets an LED display. This would need to have a controller built with some coding to move a servo on the Fiero. The controller would also need to control aftermarket Vintage Air HVAC units for the custom frame folks.

Anyone have info on these types of controllers that could be looked at and provide a starting point? Thoughts?

Thanks
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Don I'm going with a mitzis gto twin turbo /stealth it's got a colour display a little bigger than the oem display with graphics and has 6 buttons each with a up down function the buttons are just patterns on a pc under the buttons so easy to switch with a Momentary switch as I own two gto one in pieces it should be easy to hook up to the oem heater I just have to separate the blower and air conditioning section as is two wide to fit across the countach but it's made in sections so easy to split I did post pics a few months ago, also all the circuits of the actual system are in the workshop manual available free online
    Last edited by Lambolex; 01-14-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks Lambolex'

I just sent you a pm.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV