Thread: Reventon Project

Reventon Project

Hello everyone, I need some feedback from you guys.. I need any suggestions on an engine and trans setup for my Reventon project. My donor is a 1987 fiero and I'm looking for setup that would give me anywhere between 450-500 horsepower on the wheels. So any input will help me decide on what setup is best.

If you want to stay with the transverse setup of the Fiero, you can go with your favorite variation of the LS engine and F40 6spd transmission. There are a few threads about this swap on Pennock's Fiero forum.

If you switch to Longitudinal setup, you can use an LS type engine and a Porsche trans or an o1x/o1e Audi trans and take care of the trans. There are lots of upgrades available for the LS engines now and there is a fellow on here, txbuilder, that can source an Audi trans and an adapter plate for whatever engine/trans combination you end up with.

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Swap

Thank you very much!!! I will reach out to tx builder for info.

QUOTE=Don;208612]If you want to stay with the transverse setup of the Fiero, you can go with your favorite variation of the LS engine and F40 6spd transmission. There are a few threads about this swap on Pennock's Fiero forum.

If you switch to Longitudinal setup, you can use an LS type engine and a Porsche trans or an o1x/o1e Audi trans and take care of the trans. There are lots of upgrades available for the LS engines now and there is a fellow on here, txbuilder, that can source an Audi trans and an adapter plate for whatever engine/trans combination you end up with.

Good luck
    Don[/QUOTE]