Thread: Details - Interior II

Details - Interior II

This is a real Ferrari hood release lever assembly. I had always wanted to use one but I could not find a way to get a cable to the rear deck lid and look nice to make it work for the rear deck lid. So one day I had the idea to use it for the gas fill door. I made a cable to go to the Fiero lever area and made a bracket assembly to make them interconect. I took out the GM Fiero gas door lever and covered/filled in the original opening. So now I have to pull it to open the gas fill door. I hate the thought of having anything on my car that does not work.

Just above it is a Ferrari replica body sticker.

On the door another Ferrari replica door jamb sticker. When I open the doors you see this sticker very well. Looks very nice.

Hard to see in this picture but I cut a section out of one replica sticker to get something like the "Body by Fisher" you see on GM cars. But this one has the ferrari horse and such on it.

Re: Details - Interior II

Very Very nice, So do you have more, and if so how much? If not where did you get them. Would love to have a set for mine.

Thanks

Bo

That release lever looks great. It is the same lever for that Lamborghini used on the Diablo. Where did you get that? Does it have the logo on it or did you ad that??

QUOTE:

That release lever looks great. It is the same lever for that Lamborghini used on the Diablo. Where did you get that? Does it have the logo on it or did you ad that??

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is used an many Ferraris for front or rear deck release. I bought it from a used Ferrai parts place. Check in Hemmings. The horse is cast into it. It was easy to make fit and work but I am good at that kind of stuff.