Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm disappointed with SOME of you!! I really expected more

I'm disappointed with SOME of you!! I really expected more

First off thanks to those who actually submitted advice. I'm building the sebring kit and I have the best 1 to work with. I know it's a lot of info known to people and all I asked for was what's needed step by step,l. I'm paying a body shop to do it and they are feeling thier way through it l, and it would be easier to just hand them a sheet with instructions, but people are acting scared like bentley is going to sue them for answering a dam question.

Wtf it's not like Im buying the shht from you. Dam I understand what the big people did to the small guy and now he makes the g35 kits( which look awesome by the way) but still that shouldn't make anyone forget what this board is about. Which is helping people.

It's just frustrating, when everything for the kit has been taken offline and your a member of a board that you know has seen members run through previous builds. Dam if you don't want to post shoot me an email or something but don't forget what the site was built for.... to help eachother!
    Posting on board w/ my phone, sorry for the jumbled words

To not derail this thread, there is a bunch more info on what went on before Matt started his Vaydor product in his other thread. Not to be brought up here. Matt didn't work on this kit for this person, it was other matters.

As for the kit in question, I suggest you pm the other couple folks that are also building one now as they are well known to be very helpful to others on the forum. I just pm'd you a name.

Thanks
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by the1withplans View Post
    First off thanks to those who actually submitted advice. I'm building the sebring kit and I have the best 1 to work with. I know it's a lot of info known to people and all I asked for was what's needed step by step,l. I'm paying a body shop to do it and they are feeling thier way through it l, and it would be easier to just hand them a sheet with instructions, but people are acting scared like bentley is going to sue them for answering a dam question.

Wtf it's not like Im buying the shht from you. Dam I understand what the big people did to the small guy and now he makes the g35 kits( which look awesome by the way) but still that shouldn't make anyone forget what this board is about. Which is helping people.

It's just frustrating, when everything for the kit has been taken offline and your a member of a board that you know has seen members run through previous builds. Dam if you don't want to post shoot me an email or something but don't forget what the site was built for.... to help eachother!
    Well post your questions, pictures are gold on here. I have not done a Bentley, but if I can help I will.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

OK – let me get this straight.

You started a thread Building a Sebring kit a month ago.

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/te...plz-chime.html

You asked for some help and a couple of members responded including myself. You have not posted a word since.

Now you’re complaining and say your disappointed. I don’t get that?

Post some photos of the progress. Show what you are having an issue with.

I asked several times for detailed pics or step by step instructions. As I said before a shop is trying to figure out how to do it. Rear is temp mounted they are trying to figure out the doors and front clip.

I never replied because it seems like people don't read. I've asked the same question over and over. More pics pics , please provide instructions or a misc part list. I've searched on the board up and down all the old pics in previous build diaries are no longer showing up. Only mcgyvers which they loved because it took guess work out of cutting the tail section.. Hard to post pics and explain what others are thinking. Would be a lot easier to hand pics over and show what others have done..

Not trying to be rude I was just explaining why I moved in such a manner. I just feel like people are focusing on where I'm stuck at when I'd just like to basically drop everything on them they will need.
    Last edited by the1withplans; 04-13-2015 at 01:49 PM.

You bought a kit that's no longer produced , do you expect lifetime support and pics from the original builder , who you already know was sued and cannot help anyone even if he wants to?

Quote Originally Posted by the1withplans View Post

Blimey mate, way to go in trying to get help from a forum!

No one including Matt wrote an instruction manual for the kit. Only a few you tube videos showing some basics on mounting the kit, which are long gone now.

I will PM you my phone number if you want some basic mounting tips to pass on to your body shop.

Thanks mcgyver. For you others why do u think I stop replying. See your acting like fools... did I ask for any of that...???? I said for people who had experience or had information pertaining to.. If you don't then it doesn't apply to you... did I ask for lifetime support???? NO!!!!

I said for people who have built it could you post step by step or provide pics.. I'm not expecting matt...just previous sebring builders to chime in and share their experiences and maybe a few pics of their build processes. If you can't offer that screw off with your negative assumptions, and special thanks to all who wished me well and acknowledged that they would help if they could.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIVES ARE EMPTY OF SOMETHING YOU CRAVE FOR AND YOUR LOOKING FOR WARD TO AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY TO FLAME SOMEONE OVER NOTHING!!! DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING TO GO OUT LIKE YOUR CHUMP. START READING AND NOT TWISTING MY WORDS TO SUIT YOUR INTEREST.... BEFORE U MAKE AN AS OUT OF YOUR SELF. READ FULL POST!!!

Dam I hate it when you people start acting like as'es. THAT IS WHY I NEVER RESPONDED TO PREVIOUS thread.

I'VE BEEN A SILENT VIEWER HERE FOR YEARS BEFORE I SIGNED UP, AND HAVE been WITNESS to many of you getting your panties in a bunch. Looking to flame over nothing. Foh
    Last edited by the1withplans; 04-14-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Maybe you should have remained a "silent viewer" for a bit longer.