Thread: Buy cheap or quality?

Buy cheap or quality?

i was looking at a infinity G35 2003-2007 project, what type of donor would you guys suggest? and what kind of price range would buy this.
    also are these cars sturdy? or do they tend to fall apart ect after certain mileage?

Overall the g is very well built and the chassis super. Cheap vs. Quality? All depends on how well the car was maintained. Just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it won't be a good start. I would stay away from high millage cars

The best g35 project is the vaydor

Hands down

As far as what quality of donor car to get , I always say to get the best possible mechanical condition car.

People who bought junk fieros as donors then spent $30000 putting a fancy body and paint on them ended up with an unreliable junk car with a pretty body

Likewise you want a reliable donor g35 without any mechanical problems . Light body damage to the parts you are going to remove is ok. But a tired high mileage poor mechanical condition g35 is not a good choice to start spending tens of thousands on a custom body
    Last edited by cutlass442; 06-18-2015 at 01:00 AM.

what price should i be looking to pay thanks for the replys

G35 in perfect mechanical condition with no body damage can be had for $7-10k
    Those with body damage can be as low as $3-6k