Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rescuing a vendetta need to redo interior

rescuing a vendetta need to redo interior

A buddy of mine is done with his orange vendetta that he had built. The original interior is missing except door panels and seats. I am looking for a murci interior that will fit the fiero. I dont want junk! Even though the two are different but I dont care its a custom type deal.
    Who has an accurate interior? I will end up keeping the seats, I will need dash, center console, dash pod and door panels. Thought about using the aventador but likely will stick with the murci since there seems to be more out there.

Please post what you have and how much.

REALLY?? 116 views and no one has any leads??

Rob from robslp640 will have them but take safeguards when buying

The stuff from Rob is crap (and so is Rob for that matter), you'll either get old G28 stuff or poorly copied OEM stuff that wouldn't even fit an OEM car let alone a G28 or Vendetta.
    I have all the new/modified G28 parts you need, Dash, center console, pod, door cards, etc. When I say "modified", I mean they fit a G28 but are to OEM specs, they have all the flanges for assembly and are made to mount to each other properly and align the way they should (its the newer interior I have in my car if you've seen the pictures).
    Let me know what you are going to need and I can give you a production time needed to make the parts. (Email me at my email; mwchase7@gmail.com for fastest response)
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by murcie-me View Post
    The stuff from Rob is crap (and so is Rob for that matter), you'll either get old G28 stuff or poorly copied OEM stuff that wouldn't even fit an OEM car let alone a G28 or Vendetta.
    I have all the new/modified G28 parts you need, Dash, center console, pod, door cards, etc. When I say "modified", I mean they fit a G28 but are to OEM specs, they have all the flanges for assembly and are made to mount to each other properly and align the way they should (its the newer interior I have in my car if you've seen the pictures).
    Let me know what you are going to need and I can give you a production time needed to make the parts. (Email me at my email; mwchase7@gmail.com for fastest response)
    Thanks Mike, ill shoot you an email tomorrow, sent something to the phone number I had for you. Will send pics of what ill be working with.

Got some pics of the vendetta? Love that car.

Do a mix of parts, aventador etc. You can get away with it with the vendetta
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Heres a rear panel from a solstice I played with on my vendetta:
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Hey Mad, did the white car have a small roll up window behind the regular door glass? I hate the way it looks without that. I have though of building a fixed glass there and between the humps in order to make the top fit better. I may be calling you in the near future.
    Last edited by rundlc; 07-12-2015 at 11:51 PM.

I made a lot of the panels because I didn't like the ones in the car. I just used cardboard mocked up then transferred to plastic. I either used fabric or hydro-dipped carbon:
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016