Thread: Fiero frame stretch for Aventador

Fiero frame stretch for Aventador

I'm looking for someone in the Northeast area that can do the frame stretch on a Fiero. I'm in upstate NY

Thx
    Lenny

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    which kit do you have ,,, either 12.5" or 13"

Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 09-12-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I'm looking at Nate kit in Chicago. He said 106 . Don't know what that mean.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    I think his is the 12.5" stretch on the Fiero Chassis
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I reread his ad. Its said 106" . Do you sell the kit for it in the picture you post ? Is it a bolt on kit ?

What Nate is referring to with the 106" is the wheelbase. This is the distance of the center of the front and rear wheels. His kit built with a 106" wheel base and the Fiero is a 93.4" wheelbase so it would need to be stretched 12.6" (12.5" would work also).
    -Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini