Thread: I need your help bmw V12 engine

I need your help bmw V12 engine

Hi guys i need some experience help

I have a V12 1998 bmw 750Il engine with all the wiring ecu ect building a lamb replica with audi manual transmission.

I have a already joined bimer forums and others to find as much as information as i can and i have found out i need the accelerator pedal and also 2 O2 sensor on the cat however , i have also the bently manual which is 900 pages long and im going thought it however my questions are;

1) dose anybody know how to bypass the abs and other things i don't need in manual transmission
    2) regarding the speedometer how is that plugged and what parts would i need?

also any tips regarding the engine / detailed wiring any help ideas any knowledge you would be willing to pass would be highly appreciated.

I understand it will be hard using the OM parts and i can get megasquirt but its too costly for me so im using the om parts and trying to figure things out and i don't have much experience so please be patience if i ask some simple questions

Thank you for your time and you help.

Don't worry about the speedometer. All the new speedometers run on gps, and they are very accurate.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Thanx for that info i didn't know about them

Please fell free to give any more advice ect thank you

Try here;
    http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?...210e4707f7b995

The speedo input is required or else you will never get full throttle out of it.